Purple Tyson


Violator Kush is a pure indica strain crossed with Malana and Hindu Kush genetics. This flower has a spicy, musty, earthy pungent smell and a spicy pine taste.

This strain provides a strong body buzz that will leave you stuck to your chair. Violator Kush is said to be an ideal strain for treating patients suffering from conditions such as chronic pain due to injury or illness, appetite loss, and sleep disorders, including insomnia and night terrors.

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist


Purple Tyson is a favorite for those looking for a relaxing, full-body high experience. THC: 18.36% CBD: 0.06% Total: 18.42%


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Purple Tyson”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *